Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Burpy Story

It started with a loud burp. 'Love at first burp' their friends call it.

KFC chicken bucket was his favourite and it always ended with agreement from his digestive system.

That day, she occupied the seat on the table next to his. Consumed with laughter at the emanation of his satisfaction she said,

"Loving it aren't you"?
"I can teach you to love it as well"
"I'll pass, my schedule is filled with classes anyway"
"My schedule is the same every Sunday. Next week find me here at half past 12. You can also find me at 9886429133" he said, placing a tissue with his phone number on her fry's filled tray.

Sitting opposite each other on that very table, they share a chicken bucket. It is their first anniversary and they burp to it.

2 comments:

- Ubiquitous - said...

Awwww!

True isstory?

Col_Sangers said...

Hehe.. No! All fictitious!